This week’s Top Ten Tuesday prompt is “Top Ten Romances in Books.” Here’s my list:
- Edward and Bella (Twilight by Stephenie Meyer)
- Will and Tessa (Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare)
- Jace and Clary (City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare)
- Peeta and Katniss (Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins)
- Prince Po and Katsa (Graceling by Kristin Cashore)
- Jack and Nikki (Everneath by Brodi Ashton)
- Etienne and Anna (Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins)
- Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth (Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen)
- Philip and Marianne (Edenbrooke by Julianne Donaldson)
- Rom and Harriet (A Company of Swans by Eva Ibbotson)
- Rupert and Anna (A Countess Below Stairs by Evan Ibbotson)
- Prince Rohan and Sioned (Dragon Prince by Melanie Rawn)
- Ian and Wanderer (The Host by Stephenie Meyer)
- Jack and Sarah (These is My Words by Nancy Turner)
- Will and Lyra (The Amber Spyglass by Philip Pullman)
I couldn’t just choose ten. Romances are my favorite and I love them all so much. There are others that I’d love to add to this list too, but I need to stop somewhere!
What about you? What are some of your favorite romances in books?
For meme rules, click here.