Tracking & Goals
I have four goals for 2024. They are:
- Read at least 30 books.
- Read all my book club books.
- Read at least 18 of my Book of the Month (BOTM) books.
- Participate in the Trim Your TBR Challenge.
Master Read List
Here are the books I’ve read in 2024:
- The Star Scroll by Melanie Rawn
- Remarkably Bright Creatures by Shelby Van Pelt
- Book Lovers by Emily Henry
- The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes by Suzanne Collins
- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
- Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
- Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
- The Invocations by Krystal Sutherland
Book Club List
Below is the list of books my IRL book club plans to read in 2024. I’d like to try to read them all. I’ll put a next to the book if I read it or an if I don’t.
Remarkably Bright Creatures
Carrie Soto is Back
A Curse So Dark and Lonely
Book of the Month List
Book of the Month is a monthly subscription box, which I joined in January 2022. I’d like to read at least 18 books. This includes the 12 books for Trim and half of the books I receive in 2024.
Below is a list of all my Book of the Month books. I’ll cross them out as I read them.
Book of the Month Master List
Trim Your TBR Challenge
The Trim Your TBR Challenge is a challenge I do for myself. I got the idea from Goodreads group I used to be a member of.
I created a list of 24 books from my TBR. Every month, I randomly pick a number (using a randomizer) between 1 and 24 that hasn’t been picked already. I then read the book corresponding to the number on my list. Because there are 24 numbers, this challenge will last for two years.
Below is the list of my 24 books and the numbers picked each month. I’ll put a next to the number if I read it or an if I don’t. I’ll also cross each book off the master list as I read them.
Trim Master List