Tracking & Goals
I have three goals for 2022. They are:
- Read at least 24 books.
- Read at least 50% of my IRL book club books.
- Read a book for 50% of the monthly tags hosted by Play Book Tag (PBT).
I also want to participate in two challenges:
- Participate in the Unofficial Trim Challenge hosted by PBT.
- Participate in the Narniathon.
Master Read List
- Keep Moving: Notes on Loss, Creativity, and Change by Maggie Smith
- Anxious People by Frederik Backman
- The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe by CS Lewis
- How To: Absurd Scientific Advice for Real-World Problems by Randall Munroe
- Prince Caspian: The Return to Narnia by CS Lewis
Book Club List
Below is the list of books my IRL book club plans to read in 2022. I’ll put a checkmark next to the book if I read it or cross it out if I don’t.
Keep Moving: Notes on Loss, Creativity, and Change
To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before
Nine Perfect Strangers
Carve the Mark
- Mistborn: The Final Empire
- My Plain Jane
- Eleanor and the Iron King
- A Spy in the House
- Nine Perfect Strangers
- Sean Griswold’s Head
- Water for Elephants
- I am the Messenger
- Anxious People
- Soul of Smoke
- Lady Midnight
- The Last Voyage of Poe Blythe
- The Constant Princess
- To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before
- The Hundredth Queen
- Broken (in the Best Way Possible)
- Crown of Midnight
- Stalking Jack the Ripper
- Vampire Academy
- The Spymaster’s Lady
- The Society of S