This past week, I’ve mostly been working on one project. It’s an afghan for my friend Christina’s son’s first birthday in March. I’m so excited to give it to him when I’m done.
I saw a similar pattern on a Danish blog that I couldn’t translate well, no thanks to Google. 😂 Fortunately, the blogger had a diagram so I used Excel and using what little knitting knowledge I have, I figured out the pattern and how to make it work. I had to rewrite some of it once it came to doing it, but it has worked out great so far. Now, I’m just worried whether or not I have enough yarn for the project like I do with every project I start. 😆