Nina at Brush Up On Your Reading gave me the Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you, Nina! I feel very honored.
This award has four requirements:
- Thank the person who gave you the award and list his/her blog (with a link).
- List seven things about yourself.
- Pass on the award to 15 other blogs you find brilliant in content.
- Notify the bloggers you choose for the award and hopefully they’ll join in.
I’m going to attempt to write seven things about me that I haven’t written on my blog before.
- I’m the queen of procrastination. Even though I know it would make my life easier to just do what I need to do, I always choose to put it off. I’m currently working to stop this habit, though.
- I don’t think hell and damn are swear words, but I don’t always like to use them unless I’m really fired up about something.
- I’ve never finished a knitting project. I’ve been working on the same afghan since 2001 because I keep putting it off to work on crochet projects.
- I don’t like sausage, but I’ll eat it every now and then. Weird, right?
- I believe in aliens, but I believe they’re just like you and me, not little green men with gigantic heads. Even though I believe in aliens, I don’t believe they abduct people (which severely disappoints Corey).
- I don’t like to discuss politics. (I know I’ve stated this on my blog before, but I’ve never stated the real reason why I don’t like to discuss them.) I don’t like to discuss them because I’m still trying to make up my mind about how I feel about some political issues. All my life, I’ve always gone with what other people say; I’ve never made up my own mind. I don’t like to be persuaded because I want it to be my decision and my decision alone. If I believe strongly in something, though, I’ll let my voice be heard. Of course I’m not saying that I won’t take other viewpoints into consideration when making up my mind; that would be very close-minded. I just don’t like to be pressured into feeling one way or the other. Does that make sense?
- When I was in high school and my first year of college, I had a huge crush on Jonathan Brandis. I was very sad when I found out he committed suicide.
That was really hard trying to come up with things I haven’t written on my blog before. I’ve written a lot about me in the last three and a half years. Anyway, I pass the Versatile Blogger Award onto the following blogs:
- 1 + 1 = FUN
- Ashwey Reads A Lot
- The Broke and the Bookish
- Cranberry Fries
- Fluidity of Time
- Good Golly Miss Holly
- Manga Maniac Cafe
- Maw Books
- Mindful Musings
- Ms. Martin Teaches Media
- The Perpetual Page-Turner
I tried to choose blogs that haven’t received the Versatile Blogger award before, but I may have inadvertently chosen a few that have. I wish I could choose more blogs because there are so many good ones out there. I’ve discovered a lot of great book blogs in the last week and a half.