This week’s Top Ten Tuesday prompt is “Top Ten Bookish Moments.” Here’s my list:
- Meeting Stephenie Meyer
- Going to Seattle, Forks, La Push, the Hoh Rain Forest, and Port Angeles in Washington with a ton of my bookish friends
- Finding out I was mentioned in the acknowledgements in Everneath
- Getting interviewed by a local news station about my involvement with my Twilight fan group
- Getting to stare at, listen to, and talk with Markus Zusak
- Meeting Lois Lowry
- Meeting my Twilight Lexicon/Host Index friends in person (many are in Utah and we’re now BFFs; and, many are in various parts of the USA and world and I’ve had the chance to meet quite a few through various get togethers)
- Attending one of the Utah Book Blogger Socials for the first time and meeting and becoming friends with many of my fellow Utah book bloggers
- Going to the midnight release for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
- Helping with the Utah Book Charity Event in 2010
This was such a fun post. I loved taking a trip down memory lane and seeing all the fun bookish things I’ve been up to for the past five years. There were so many others I wanted to mention, but I’d have to say these are definitely my top ten since I’ve started blogging.
What about you? What are some of your favorite bookish moments?
For meme rules, click here.