My wonderful friend Ouisa had the opportunity to go to Kristin Cashore’s signing in Seattle. While there, she picked me up new copies of each of her books, Graceling, Fire, and Bitterblue and had them signed for me.
To celebrate, I’m doing a giveaway, which starts tonight at midnight (EDT), of the entire trilogy unsigned. One lucky person will win a copy of Graceling, Fire, and Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore. (In the interest of full disclosure, Graceling and Bitterblue are brand new and Fire is slightly used, read twice. Bitterblue and Fire are hard covers and Graceling is a paperback.)
- Entrants must be 13 years old or older.
- The giveaway is open to the US only.
- The giveaway runs until 12:01 am EDT on Sunday, July 1. Basically, you have the entire month of June to enter.
- The winner will be announced on Sunday, July 1. The winner will be notified by email and will have 48 hours to reply or a new winner will be chosen.
How to Enter
This giveaway will be administered via Rafflecopter.
- There’s only one mandatory entry. The mandatory entry requires you to make a very specific comment on this post. Be sure to read the full instructions. This entry will enter your name into the list of entrants once.
- You can also receive extra points (name entries) by following me on Twitter (one additional point), tweeting about the giveaway each day (up to 30 additional points), and commenting on any blog post*, except this one, each day (up to 30 additional points). I’d prefer a meaningful comment that shows you actually read the post you commented on.
- It’s up to you to remember to log your extra entries in the Rafflecopter form each day. No exceptions if you forget. There’s a link to this giveaway on my sidebar to help you get to the Rafflecopter form each day.
- Do not put your email address in your comment.
- If you have questions about this giveaway, please leave a comment or email me.
- Please watch this for instructions on how to use Rafflecopter.
*You can comment on past posts and have it count toward your extra point for the day as long as you haven’t commented on that post before.