- I reread City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare.
- I finally read City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare.
- I started and stopped reading The Casual Vacancy by JK Rowling.
- I read Edenbrooke by Julianne Donaldson.
- I finished 2 Chronicles, read through Ezra, and started Nehemiah in the Old Testament.
According to Goodreads, I’m one book ahead of schedule in order to accomplish my reading goals this year.
Notable Posts in January
Notable Personal Events
- I resurrected my Getting Healthy blog and post all about getting healthy there instead of on this blog now.
Reading Plans for February 2013
- I want to reread A Company of Swans because it’s similar in nature to Edenbrooke and I now have a hankering to read another sweet, fun romance.
- I need to read Reached. (Some friends and I have a party with Ally Condie at the end of February and I need/want to be prepared.)
- I want to reread The Paradise Snare and, perhaps, read Darth Plagueis so I can participate in the Star Wars month at Books: A True Story.
- I actually want to read the book club book for February–The Scarlet Pimpernel.