- I finished my reread of The Book of Mormon.
- I also made it to the halfway point in The Old Testament–2 Chronicles 20:17.
- I read Unwind by Neal Shusterman for book club.
- I read Neverfall, an Everneath Novella, by Brodi Ashton.
- I finally finished The Diviners by Libba Bray. I’ll post a review in the next day or two.
Movies Seen in Theater
- I saw The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey twice in the theater, once in 3D with the new 48fps shooting and once in 2D.
Notable Posts in December
New Online Discoveries
- I really wanted to find an online review site for movies, other than Netflix. I discovered SeenTh.at and really like it a lot.
Notable Personal Events
- My newest great-niece, Roka Lee Gibbons, was born.
- I watched two documentaries on becoming healthy–Vegucated and Hungry for Change. They made quite the impact on me and I plan to make some changes with my eating habits. I’ll post about that soon.
Reading Plans for January 2013
- I want to reread City of Fallen Angels.
- I want to finally read City of Lost Souls.
- I hope to read Reached.
- I’m still trying to decide if I want to read the book for book club–The History of Love by Nicole Krauss.
- The Casual Vacancy just came available at the library. I want to give it a go, even with everything (good and bad) I’ve heard about it. Hopefully, I’ll enjoy it, but if I don’t, at least I gave it a try.