Dead Trees and Silver Screens hosts a meme each Tuesday called Thumbs Up Tuesdays. She said:
I started this meme because I believe that bloggers should celebrate each other. Sometimes as a blogger, you put your heart and soul into a post and you get no feedback or recognition.
Each week, she chooses a blog and writes three positive things about it. Today, she chose mine. I had no idea until I received a comment telling me about it. I was so surprised! And, I loved everything said in the post:
- Super cute layout with cute cartoony characters. Plus she has a Dumbledore quote at the top. Can’t beat that.
- She separates her personal posts from her book posts, making it easy to find what you are looking for.
- She does a great job of recognizing other book blogs for the fun things they do.
While I think this meme is such a great idea because I’m all for sharing the blog love with my fellow bloggers, I don’t think I’ll become a regular participant. I just feel like I already participate in too many memes, and I’m still kind of trying to find my way in this book blogging world. I wanted to share this on my blog, though, to:
- Say thank you for thinking of me today. It totally made my day!
- Give others a chance to find out about this meme so they can participate if they want to. Go check it out on her blog.