I’ve decided to participate in Bloggiesta 2012, which takes place March 30 — April 1. I’ve wanted to participate for the last few years, but I haven’t had the chance. Bloggiesta is hosted by Suey at It’s All About Books and Danielle at There’s a Book.
If you decide to participate, you can expect:
- to spend time that weekend (as much or as little as your schedule allows) working on your blog;
- to create a to do list to share on your blog and link up with other participants;
- to hopefully participate in several mini challenges and learn something new;
- to connect with other participants through blog hopping or twitter;
- to make new blogging friends;
- and, to come away at the end of the three days with a spiffed up blog!
You can sign up here.