I saw this post on my friend Suey’s blog. I thought it was a great idea and I decided to do it myself. (Just don’t compare her list to mine. I don’t measure up in the least.)
Total Books Read: 24 (1 more book than I read last year)
Total Rereads: 9
Total Pages: 9,949
Utah Authors: 4
New-to-Me Authors: 10
Book Club: 7
Reviews for ARCs Received: 1
Read Alongs: 2
YA and MG: 15
Genres From the YA Category
Science Fiction/Fantasy: 14
Historical Fiction: 1
Other (contemporary fiction): 1
Middle Grade: 4
Genres From the Adult Category
Science Fiction/Fantasy: 2
- I didn’t read nearly as many books as I wanted to.
- Sadly, I was 51 pages off from reading 10,000 pages this year.
- This year was definitely a reread year.
- Normally, I don’t give out mostly 5 stars. Only 3 new books received 5 stars; the rest were rereads.
- I didn’t go out of my comfort zone much this year.
- I didn’t listen to any audiobooks.
- I read two non-fiction books?! Wow!
- I read two classics like I wanted to. It’s about the only goal I accomplished reading-wise this year.
- I’m glad I finally read Pride and Prejudice!
- I reread The Book of Mormon and got halfway through The Old Testament.